Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Book Mailbox #1

So, 2 weeks ago, I have ordered (pre-ordered) 7 books.
Splintered-A.G Howard
Crash- Lisa McMann
Level 2- Lenore Applehaus
Everneath- Brodi Ashton
The Madman's Daughter- Megan Sheperd
The Archieved -Victora Schwabb
and
Everbound- Brodi Ashton!

Today, 1/16/13, I got in the mail these:




















Happiness everywhere!
But I can't read them just yet until I finished Cassandra Clare's Infernal Devices! If only there is enough time between work and school, I'll be on these books soon enough!
But as of right now, I'm still reading Clockwork Prince.
But, aren't these books just fabulous!?
I can't wait to read them!

So, stay tuned for the upcoming review of Clockwork Prince and Clockwork Angel, then Harken by Kaleb Nation..THEN one from this pile--Splintered by A.G. Howard!! *I promise*

No comments:

Post a Comment